[metapost] Metapost btex etex problem

"Rothfuß, Ralf" Ralf.Rothfuss at hs-esslingen.de
Wed Jul 31 13:55:44 CEST 2013

Hi,

again thank you for your quick answer.

You are right: I have been mistyping the directory (I omitted web2c).

In the meanwhile I tried to reinstall texlive with the problem still remaining on my machine. On a machine of a friend of mine it works with the same TeX-Live installation (also on W8 64bit).

Is there anything I can check? Or is there nothing to be done about it?

Best regards
Ralf