[metapost] Best way to go to outline font from MetaFont

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:11:27 CET 2012

On Tuesday 13 March 2012 09:24 PM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> In LilyPond, we use mf2pt1 for the raw conversion of METAFONT to
> PostScript, followed by calls to FontForge to clean up the outlines
> and convert everything to OpenType.

Hello thanks for this reply.. However as I told you I'm a newbie here,
and I did check tlmgr for the mf2pt1 package but it seems it is not
there in either the installed or not installed package list. Does
TexLive not include this? Please can you help me as to what I have to do
to install it and use it in TexLive? I have downloaded
mirror.ctan.org/support/mf2pt1/mf2pt1.pdf but it doesn't have anything
specific to TexLive. Or should I ask this at the tex-live group?

Thanks.

--
Shriramana Sharma