[metapost] Trying to figure out MPLib

Shriramana Sharma samjnaa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:14:54 CEST 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs.nl> wrote:
> it would be interesting if mplib could be hooked into fontfforge

Yeah -- a similar thought occurred to me too. And since I've been
discovering to my pleasant surprise that MPLib doesn't require TeX for
building or executing pure drawing without labels, this would actually
be possible. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of FontForge's GUI. I'm
planning on doing a simple thing using Qt for my own purposes (but
which will of course be released). So that's probably someone else's
agenda item...

--
Shriramana Sharma