[metapost] Unable to make mpx file. Btex and etex issue

ozhan fenerci o_fenerci at yahoo.com.tr
Sat Sep 4 08:28:46 CEST 2010

Dear Nicola,

Thanks for the links to learn metapost. I will definetly try out them.

Even though I commented out the lines \usepackage{dvidrv}
\usepackage{hrefout}, I have got the same errors as before. I am able
to compile the file in my other computer which uses texlive 2007
version. I think the problem is about the metapost  of tevlive 2009
version.

After I get some experience for metapost, I may tackle with the problem myself.

Regards,
Ozhan