[metapost] increase numerical tolerance

Stefan Witzel s.witzel at gmx.de
Fri Dec 3 18:01:14 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm drawing a picture where I want to cut ellipses inscribed into a circle before and after they meet the circle. Mostly this works but some ellipses are not cut presumably because metapost thinks that they do not intersect. Is there any way to increase the numerical tolerance for two paths to intersect? Since I know for sure that the paths intersect, I could then write an operator that increases the tolerance until the paths finally intersect. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Stefan Witzel
--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.