[metapost] description of glyph operator for MetaPost v1.200

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Wed May 6 20:20:21 CEST 2009

Ryan Van Wagoner schrieb:

> - Are there any ways to change the color or pattern that is used to
>   unfill the "transparent" contours for cases where the background color
>   is not white?

As far as I know, no.  One can of course copy the picture returned by
the glyph operator element by element, colouring `white' contours
differently.  On the other hand, why not using `background' instead of a
hard-coded `white' for counter-clockwise contours initially?  Taco?

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig