[metapost] interaction in mpost

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Fri Mar 27 01:17:04 CET 2009

Dan Luecking schrieb:

> However, these Metapost mode commands are not documented in
> my version of mpman (dated May 13, 2008, documenting MP ver. 1.005).

There will be a short description of the mpost command-line switches in
the next manual edition.  However, nothing more than

  --interaction=string     Set interaction mode to one of
                           batchmode, nonstopmode, scrollmode,
                           errorstopmode.

I've put down a note to add a reference to TeX (and the TeXbook).

> Some other documentation problems:
>
>   - Three of the <message command>s are missing from the index:
>     message, ermessage and errhelp.

They are nowhere described in mpman.  I'll try to find a place to
squeeze them in (section "Debugging"?).  Ideas are welcome.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig