[metapost] Emebedding fonts from mp to eps conversion

Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan yogeshwarsing.calleecharan at ltu.se
Thu Dec 17 23:00:09 CET 2009

Hi,
    Thanks.You mention epstopdf. Do you think we get similar results
with ps2pdf with the options: -dSubsetFonts=true -dEmbedAllFonts=true ?

The epstopdf is just to enable one use pdfLaTeX instead of the normal
LaTeX + dvips. Am I right?

If I work only with the EPS file, then I just run LaTeX + dvips and then
ps2pdf with the right options as mentioned above. So will this also give
me the right embedded fonts in my final pdf document?

Thanks
Y.Calleecharan