[metapost] Emebedding fonts from mp to eps conversion

Yogeshwarsing Calleecharan yogeshwarsing.calleecharan at ltu.se
Thu Dec 17 22:52:51 CET 2009

Hello,
       Thanks. Yes I know about prologues:=3. I had much discussion here
earlier when I was asking how to get the right mp / eps output from gnuplot.

So if I understand you well, if I use ps2pdf with the font embedding
option set to true, then all the fonts that are in the eps pictures
(from metapost) will have the fonts embedded as well?

Thanks
Y.Calleecharan