[metapost] problem with file database in mp.992

horak.k at chello.cz horak.k at chello.cz
Fri Jan 12 19:11:21 CET 2007

It is:

C:\TeXlive\bin\win32\mpost.exe

Sorry for the following misleading sentence: binary was
taken from zip archive metapost-0.992-windows.zip. Only the
mem file was generated and moved to the appropriate place.
(I still did not tested 0.993 version, mea culpa)...

But it was compiled outside of the TeXlive tree and moved
into the
corresponding directory (and mem file, resp.) after some
elementary tests.

Thanks,
Karel