[metapost] format.mp

Steve MC Han hmc0907 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 20:07:41 CET 2007

Hi,

  Is there anyone who could interprete and correct this error message? The picture comes out O.K., but it keep showing up and bothers me.

  Thanks in advance!

  C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.5\metapost\base\format.mp
! Number is too large (10000).
l.116     if abs b>=10000
                         : (b/10, 1)
It is at least 4096. Continue and I'll try to cope
with that big value; but it might be dangerous.
(Set warningcheck:=0 to suppress this message.)
  ! Number is too large (10000).
l.134   if abs x>=10000
                       : (x/10, y+1)   else: (x,y)  fi
It is at least 4096. Continue and I'll try to cope
with that big value; but it might be dangerous.
(Set warningcheck:=0 to suppress this message.)
  ! Number is too large (10000).
l.151 ... Ten_to2=100; Ten_to3=1000; Ten_to4=10000
                                                  ;
It is at least 4096. Continue and I'll try to cope
with that big value; but it might be dangerous.
(Set warningcheck:=0 to suppress this message.)
  ! Number is too large (10000).
l.178 ...for i=ypart z upto -5: /(10) endfor/10000
                                                    fi)
It is at least 4096. Continue and I'll try to cope
with that big value; but it might be dangerous.
(Set warningcheck:=0 to suppress this message.)
  )
! Redundant equation.
<to be read again>
                   ;
l.143 Gmargin.low=-.07;
                                              % bbox fraction for default ra...
I already knew that this equation was true.
But perhaps no harm has been done; let's continue.
  ! Redundant equation.
<to be read again>
                   ;
l.144 Gmargin.high=1.07;