[metapost] new MetaPost tutorial to spread

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Thu Dec 21 12:11:34 CET 2006

Clément Hurlin schrieb:

> I've written a tutorial to MetaPost and I would be glad if it can be
>  diffused on appropriate websites.

What about CTAN?

> You can find all three versions on this page:
> http://www-sop.inria.fr/everest/personnel/Clement.Hurlin/misc.html

In the last line on page 1---I would prefer page numbers rather than
dots for a manual---a variable type "point" is introduced that I think
should be "pair".

In sections 3 where pen shapes are introduced dots should better be
drawn by drawdot instead of draw.

Another introduction to MetaPost has been published in the PracTeX
journal, recently <URL:http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2006-4/henderson/>.

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig

PS: Please stop hi-jacking existing threads.  This is problematic for
mail clients that allow threading for mails and for users that read
mailing list as newsgroups.