[metapost] Metapost 9.0

Dan Luecking luecking at uark.edu
Wed May 4 19:40:50 CEST 2005

At 12:02 PM 5/4/2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Thank you for the report, I will add the file in the next release.
>(in fact, it never was in the distribution before this time, but it
>makes sense to add it).

mpost.mp is essantially just for use with fmtutil, and is added by
distribution packagers (just like tex.ini, latex.ini, etc.). It would make
sense to call it mpost.ini. The old one can be used in its place (in
TeXLive it just contains
   \input plain
   \dump
though I expected "input plain;dump" ).

Dan

Daniel H. Luecking
Department of Mathematical Sciences
University of Arkansas
"Be kind. Every person you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Anon.