[metapost] Re: all intersections between two paths

Laurence Finston lfinsto1 at gwdg.de
Tue Jan 11 12:56:11 CET 2005

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Boguslaw Jackowski wrote:

> My question is: which constraints imposed on single B\'ezier segments
> you would consider reasonable?

I haven't had a chance to read through your macros yet, so
please excuse me if my question is naive or irrelevant.

Do you have a routine that checks these conditions and
divides the `paths' into two or more `paths', if one of the
conditions is not fulfilled?  If you do this recursively or
by looping until it's fulfilled for all of the resulting
`paths', then you could apply your algorithm as it
stands to all sets of two `paths'.

Laurence