[math-font-discuss] Math Font: Kurier

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:32:03 CET 2010

On 20/03/2010, at 11:00 AM, ashish jain wrote:

> I have been trying to install the math font kurier for about two weeks now on a 32 bit Ubuntu (9.10) TexLive installation.

I have TeX Live 2009 installed, which includes this font, and have no troubles using the font; no installation was necessary.

I've been confused recently about Ubuntu's TeX Live packaging; as I understand it, it is supposed to have the most recent version of TeX Live (2009), but it seems "stuck" at 2007 on the (few) machines I've used. (I don't know what versions of Ubuntu they were, sorry.) I.e., `apt-get update texlive` claimed everything was up-to-date when it seemingly wasn't.

Perhaps asking on an Ubuntu forum the best way to install TL'09 would be the best approach. Sorry not to be of more help.

-- Will