[math-font-discuss] Bold lines

Wed Aug 12 17:48:46 CEST 2009

Smrčková Lucie schrieb:
,
> I have some math expresses (fractions), eqnarrays, tabulars with fractions and after conversion to ps (-> pdf), most of the fraction lines and tabular lines (hline) became bold. What is weird, not all the lines. Colud someone please help me?
> The preamble is
> \documentclass[11pt,a4paper,czech, UKenglish]{report}\usepackage{amsmath}
> \usepackage{amssymb}
> \usepackage{fancyhdr}
> \usepackage{booktabs}
> \usepackage{multirow}
> \usepackage{bigstrut}
> \usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
> \usepackage{pstcol}
> \usepackage{pstricks,pst-node, pst-tree}
> \usepackage{babel,varioref}
> \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
> \usepackage[cp1250]{inputenc}
> Thanks. Lucie

try it this way

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper,czech, UKenglish]{report}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{lmodern}
\usepackage[cp1250]{inputenc}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\usepackage{booktabs}
\usepackage{multirow}
\usepackage{bigstrut}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pstricks,pst-node, pst-tree}
\usepackage{babel,varioref}

and then compare the printed paper, not what is seen by the ps or pdf viewer

Herbert