[OS X TeX] how insert copyright symbol into source file in TeXShop?

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Wed May 4 00:43:52 CEST 2022

Murray,

The general philosophy used throughout TeXShop is that settings in Preferences apply globally to all future documents, while similar settings in the menus apply only to the currently active document.

The KeyBindings toggle works that way,. There is a preference item to set behavior globally in the future. But the menu item works only for the active document. When "Key Bindings" is selected, the menu item is checked, and otherwise not. Open two documents. Then change the state of KeyBindings in one of the two documents.. Now notice that the menu checkmark changes when you switch active documents.

Richard Koch