[OS X TeX] Search the mailing list

G. M.-S. lists.gms at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:24:52 CEST 2022

You can try googling for

site:email.esm.psu.edu/pipermail/macosx-tex colophon

but it does not give all the possibilities.

For example, the subject
What TeX-related information to include in colophon?
appears only in another message (Previous message (by thread): [OS X TeX]
What TeX-related information to include in colophon?).

HTH,

Guillermo