[OS X TeX] TeX Hour: Thu 28 Apr: 6:30pm UK time: Why don't ConTeXt and LaTeX join forces?

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:56:04 CEST 2022

Hi

Suggested agenda for tomorrow's TeX Hour. Your ideas are very welcome, and
will be prioritised. Please bring your contributions, as I've been busy
with other things .

1. Your ideas. Anything TeX or typography or design on accessibility
related. Even HTML and CSS.

2. Why are ConTeXt and LaTeX two different typesetting systems instead of
joining forces? This is https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/641299/.

TeX Hour: Thursday 21 April, 6:30 to 7:30pm UK time.
Zoom URL:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/78551255396?pwd=cHdJN0pTTXRlRCtSd1lCTHpuWmNIUT09
Note: Both the UK and USA are on Summer Time. UK Time Now:
https://time.is/UK.

Item (2) was on the agenda last week, but we didn't get to it. Instead we
spent the whole hour on using git to transfer files (without any version
control).
Recording of last week: https://youtu.be/hMcWpdZK8iQ

wishing you happy TeXing

Jonathan