[OS X TeX] xindy hangs on ARM

Alexander Krumeich alexander.krumeich at gmail.com
Sat May 1 19:06:25 CEST 2021

Herbert,

you're right, everything is flawless on an intel machine. My
production documents are usually compiled on an intel iMac.I forgot to
mention that in my original message. It's just a very small oddity on
the ARM machine. And, as pointed out by Richard, using last year's
version is a viable workaround.

Greetings

   Alexander