[OS X TeX] Sync from BBEdit to TexShop

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Jun 22 21:23:47 CEST 2021

David,

I'd also be interested in this. The next version of TeXShop, 4.65, will have enhanced syncing of this sort, particularly for users of ConTeXt. The questions I'd like to see answered are these:

	1) Can BBEdit issue an applescript command?

	2) If not, can BBEdit call a shell script?

	3) Suppose the user clicks a spot in a BBEdit file while holding down the command key, or possibly some other key. Can this event a user defined command? Can it trigger 1) or 2)?

If so, I'll add that information to the 4.65 Changes document.

Richard Koch