[OS X TeX] TS Macros

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Aug 20 21:49:09 CEST 2021

> On Aug 20, 2021, at 1:19 PM, Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX <macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu> wrote:
>
> On rare occasions (but more than once), after using TS for an extended period of time, the macros stop working: the shorthand keyboard commands are ignored and choosing a macro manually has no effect either. Everything is good once I quit and relaunch TS. Unfortunately I have not been able to uncover a way to reproduce this infrequent behavior. Have others seen this?
>
> Themis
>
> TS Version 4.66 (4.66)
> OS 11.5.2

Howdy,

I haven't seen this but I haven't used TeXShop for an extended period of time recently. Can you open the Macro Editor (Macros->Open Macro Editor…) and execute from there? Please make note of when your are doing jsut before the macros fail. Are the macros you are using AppleScript, AppleScript Direct or simply text entry?

herbs at wideopenwest.com