[OS X TeX] \jobname works in 2013 but not in 2020

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org
Fri Sep 18 19:45:21 CEST 2020

So, I gave up and now have a new old Mac running TeX Live 2020 under HighSierra alongside the old old Mac running TeX Live 2013 under Snow Leopard.

(Schultz, if you so much as smile, I will drink that case of beer you have yet to pick up which will make me sick as I rather drink wine and that will be on your head.)

I have attached a MWE that works fine with TeX Live 2013 under Snow Leopard but not with TeX Live 2020 under High Sierra.