[OS X TeX] Spell checking

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 03:40:08 CEST 2020

Institutional licenses for Mathematica require yearly password renewa.  As an emeritus, I’m entitled to use my institution’s license—but I must get a new password from the institution every year.  The application is far too expensive for me to buy my own license—which would not require renewal.

When Mathematica upgrades, the new version sometimes refuses to run on older versions of the OS.  And the older versions refuse to run under a new password.  Otherwise, I’d keep the old versions of both OS and Mathematica.