[OS X TeX] Problem after TeXLive-2020 upgrade

Vinay K. Ingle vingle at ece.neu.edu
Thu Jul 9 18:28:09 CEST 2020

Thanks Richard. I reinstalled MacTex-2020 and then started the TLU. It then
updated 400+ packages, which completed successfully.
Now when I compile the old file, I do not get the previous error but it
reports errors in .png files, something like

Runaway argument?
"Fnl_s1a.png" \edef \Gin at ext {\Gin at sepdefault \filename at ext }\ifx \Gin at ext
\ETC
.
./2020SM1_EECE3468_Final_Exam_solutions.ltx:74: Paragraph ended before
\@tempa
was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par
l.74

Again, this file used to compile correctly before.

Also, now the LaTeXit app does not work properly (no output but no errors
either).

---------
Regards,

Vinay K. Ingle

Prof. Vinay K. Ingle                                 vingle at ece dot neu
dot edu
Electrical and Computer Engineering                Voice:  (617) 373-3008
304 Dana Research Center                                FAX:  (617) 373-8970
Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115-5000, USA