[OS X TeX] instant previewing

Gordon Williams via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Tue Jul 7 21:53:01 CEST 2020

Just a small feature request… Can someone fix this? It is possible to include file names in LaTeX with paths that have spaces, they just have to be appropriately escaped, e.g., \includegraphics{{"../Current folder/1.This file"}.png}, so if the drag and drop code that constructs the \includegraphics command could format the output this way we wouldn’t have to worry about enjoying using an operating system that respects spaces in file and folder names.

best wishes,
Gordon