[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.53

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Dec 7 20:53:45 CET 2020

> On Dec 7, 2020, at 1:42 PM, Alain Schremmer <schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org> wrote:
>
> Never could have survived without OgreKit. On a very few occasions, I even tried to use regular expressions but … So: can anyone recommend a text along the lines of “Regular expressions for complete, lazy idiots?”
>
> Best
> —schremmer.

Howdy,

Try google-ing (or duckduckgo-ing) regex and see if any of the multitude of `learn regualr expression' sites is of any help.

Note: there are many dialects of regex. You can see all that are supported by Ogrekit by clicking the `More Options' options button on the Ogrekit Find Panel. Most simpler things are the same or similar between dialects but the more powerful things can vary.

herbs at wideopenwest.com