[OS X TeX] iPad?

David Craig dac at panix.com
Fri Apr 24 10:14:29 CEST 2020

Thank you everyone for your informative responses.    It’s sounding like things haven’t evolved to the point where I’m going to get exactly what I’m looking for, but when the iPad arrives I’m going to be trying some of the app suggestions.  I’ll need to investigate how TeXPad does file management, for example.

overleaf definitely has a very useful place in the world, particularly for collaboration, but I am looking for a solution where I’m not tethered to wi-fi to get work done.

Anyway, the message seems to be that few here are doing any serious TeX’ing on their iOS devices, so no, Tim, my NEXT computer is definitely going to be, well, still a computer ;-)

I really appreciate everyone sharing their experiences.  If anyone has more to share, go for it!  In the mean time, I will report back if I’m able to come up with anything helpful.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://www.panix.com/~dac/>