[OS X TeX] iPad?

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:38:58 CEST 2020

I know that this was not what you were asking about, but I have been teaching Math online from home for over a month now, and the subject is Calculus, so I think my experience may be of some assistance.

I tried an iPad, I tried a Wacom tablet and I gave both up.

I use my mac.
In addition to the great software Présentation for presenting beamer slides, I came across an ideal solution for me, and one that lets me write great looking Mathematics using LaTeX: Jupyter Notebook.

Notebooks are made of cells, which can be for code (typically Python, but there are kernels for dozens of languages, I have a few on my mac) and can also be Markdown.

Markdown cells can have plain text and LaTeX formulas are simply typed inside $....$.

My students are being suavely indoctrinated in LaTeX this way :-)