[SPAM] [OS X TeX] [SPAM] Re: Pr?sentation and Catalina

renaud blanch rndblnch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 21:35:26 CEST 2019

> Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:38:25 +0100
> From: Luis Sequeira <lfsequeira at gmail.com>
> Subject: [OS X TeX] Pr?sentation and Catalina
>
> It appears that the wonderful pdf presentation software "Pr?sentation" (I have version 1.9) is not working in Catalina.
> Here's hoping it is easy to fix, since it is so great.
> I had to use Skim today, and thoroughly missed the dual screen, with presenter notes and the clock always visible on my laptop.

hello,

the bugs introduced by catalina are tracked here:
https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/issues/69/bugs-on-mac-os-x-1015-beta

i have prepared a beta that should fix them, it is available here:
http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/software/osx-presentation/betas/osx-presentation-1.9.1.dmg

please report problems with this beta here:
https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/osx-presentation/issues/

i will prepare a release, but i will wait a bit for the dust to settle with catalina.

regards,

renaud