[OS X TeX] pstricks error

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Sun May 26 18:33:02 CEST 2019

> I?m confused about what is wrong with the attached code (minimal example from a larger picture) in pstricks.  It crashes, and I can?t decode the console error message.  Probably something stupid, but I am tweaking other code which worked in the past, and a close reading seems to miss what is wrong.

I tried your code and it fails using latex, but it compiles with xelatex (after I commented out your macros packages which of course I don't have, but are not being used in the code).

The parametric equations for the curve do not seem right, and only the axis are plotted.

I always use xelatex nowadays, since it allows me to use pstricks and also use pdf, jpeg and png with includegraphics (besides using all the available fonts, but I do not use that part much).

Anyway, since the error produced is on the postscript code, it may be useful to ask the question in the pstricks mailing list.

LS