[OS X TeX] No messages in TeXShop console

Stephen Anderson sra.linguist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:29:05 CET 2019

In Dark Mode, the default colors are set so that I don’t see the console output. I can indeed change in Preferences/Themes them so that text and background contrast. I then click on “save theme”. However, the next time open TeXShop, the colors have reverted to the default. When I open Preferences/Themes, I see that my adjusted colors are there, but I have to “save theme” again in order to put them into effect. What can I do to make my changes here stick?

—

Steve Anderson