[OS X TeX] Text color in copy/paste

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sat Feb 23 07:39:14 CET 2019

I noticed that if I copy  text from TS in dark mode with a custom dark theme and paste it into Text Edit, the text color is a dark gray, hardly visible against the black background. That's when you paste in an rtf file, switching to txt will turn the text white. Pasting in excel on white background, it is invisible.  The text color can be manually changed in these apps to make it stand out against the background, but I found it strange that copy/paste would change the color of the copied text.

Themis