[OS X TeX] Updated MathTime Pro 2 fonts?

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 16:41:23 CET 2019

I'm trying to get updated versions of the MathTime Pro 2 fonts from Personal TeX (pctex.com), their publisher.

Are they still in existence?

I've sent email to them several times over the past several months but have heard nothing back except to my first message. That one reply was that an update would be sent to me, but there's been no follow-up.

Any other way to get in touch with them?

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334