[OS X TeX] Previous/Next buttons in TS preview

Themis Matsoukas via MacOSX-TeX macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu
Thu Dec 12 15:10:24 CET 2019

>> Howdy,
>>
>> Hmmm... the only other setting I have that might have something to do with this is that I always show the scroll bar (System Preferences->General) since I find it helpful to visualize where I'm looking in the file and how much of that file is showing. PS: I'm using Catalina and Dark Mode but I'd guess that's irrelevant.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>>

> Howdy,
>
> One more thing... I have `Do not scroll' checked in the `Change Page Buttons' section of the `Preview' tab in TeXShop->Preferences. Again, I'm not sure this is relevant.

As I just discovered, my extended keyboard has four buttons labelled "home", "end", "page up" and "page down". The page-up/down buttons do what you are describing via cmd-up/down arrows and the other two scroll by page. I don't know how to get the same behavior using the keyboard on the laptop.

Themis