[OS X TeX] Text document format with TeXShop 4.09

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Tue Sep 25 03:56:38 CEST 2018

Hello,

I upgraded today to TS 4.09 from 4.01 and to my surprise the line numbering has changed.

In 4.01 and all its prior versions, every line was numbered.

Now, only the first line of a chunk of text is numbered and the remainder of the text chunk is indented and the lines unnumbered. This applies to new paragraphs containing several sentences and to text that is not a new paragraph that follows display equations.

I had never seen this effect before.

What did I do wrong? Is there a new feature or setting in TS 4.09 that I need to set?

Thanks for your help.

Raul Martinez