[OS X TeX] Changing hIghlighting color in TexShop 2.47

Schremmer Alain schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org
Thu Nov 22 20:48:16 CET 2018

I already had to get an adapter for my Cinema and it might even still work. The old apps are a bit more of a problem because there are the old files. I hated iphoto but when I finally succeeded in getting rid of it, it was a nightmare that I hope a new app can help me solve.

Maybe the solution would be to keep the old set up on the network and get a brand new one, complete with Mojave and a new latex installation.

--schremmer