[OS X TeX] [SPAM] Re: Changing hIghlighting color in TexShop 2.47

Schremmer Alain schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org
Thu Nov 22 18:19:06 CET 2018

On , at 2018 Nov 22,12:07 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

>> On Nov 22, 2018, at 12:04 PM, Schremmer Alain <schremmer.alain at freemathtexts.org> wrote:
>>
>> , do I really want Mojave.
>>

> You can always downgrade to an older OS as long as the machine is old enough to run it.
>
> Themis

I thought that downgrading to an older OS was iffy at best. But I wouldn't need it: plenty of old minis on ebay with you name your OS already installed.

So, my main min/max problem is what OS? Because I have old aps, like Picasa, img2track and others that almost certainly wouldn't work on Mojave. On the other hand there are a couple of aps I would like but that won't run on 10.6.8. There probably is a solution but ... I hate min/max problems.

What a pain progress can be.

Best
--schremmer