[OS X TeX] TexShop macro problems on Mojave

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Nov 20 21:09:29 CET 2018

> On Nov 20, 2018, at 1:00 PM, M. Tamer Özsu <ozsut at mac.com> wrote:
>
> I did that twice already Herb. Other programs ask for permission, but TeXShop never does.
>
> ==Tamer
>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> Now that you have the updated TeXshop 4.16 try deleting the database again and starting over.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Sorry to be a nag.

Add the enclosed macro to the Macro Menu.

To use it open a Source file and select the argument of a \usepackage command (it works with some other commands too) and run the macro. It should automatically open the .sty file noted in the command. I believe it should force the question but let's see. (PS: the command shortcut is tied to (Opt-Cmd-O).)