[OS X TeX] TeXShop 4.14

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat Nov 3 01:05:49 CET 2018

Ross,

I think you just tried too fast and got a cached texshopappcast file. This is the file which contains the version number and other information about an update. Your clearly got a 4.13 file, but when it tried to find the "changes information" for 4.13, that was already missing,

I just tried again and got a dialog for 4.14. The only curious thing is that my dialog didn't offer to show changes text.

Please wait. If the problem persists let me know. But I swear that on my actual web site, all of the 4.13 information is
gone and only files for 4.14 remain.

Dick Koch