[OS X TeX] Index command color in TeXShop

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Thu May 24 16:06:23 CEST 2018

I am on TeXShop 4.01 on High Sierra. I am trying to change the color of my \index commands (both the command and the indexed text are bright yellow and I am on a yellow background). The syntax coloring section under help gives the names of some of the preference items, but not for \index.It has it for commands in general, but I’d rather not change all of the command colors. Any way to just change \index command’s color (along with the indexed text)?

Thanks much.

==Tamer