[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.99 Cmd-click not working

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Mar 21 12:43:25 CET 2018

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 11:32 PM, Alan Litchfield <alan at alphabyte.co.nz> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am sure this worked previously but cmd-clicking to take me to a line in source seems not to work after the last upgrade. Is there a setting that may have been turned off that I need to turn on?
>
> I have tried deleting the plist and have the same result.
>
> Alan

Howdy,

Sigh... I'm not seeing that problem here. Are you sure the .synctex.gz file is still in place? PS: I assume you mean Cmd-Click in the Preview to go to the Source location. You might check the that the Sync Mehtod is set to Synctex (TeX ≥ 2010) in the Typesetting tab of TeXShop->Preferences.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)