[OS X TeX] mactex pretest

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Mar 16 20:59:45 CET 2018

> On Mar 16, 2018, at 12:39 PM, Jean-Claude DE SOZA <jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr> wrote:
>
> Bonjour à tous,
>
> I’ve just updated my TeX installation with the MacTeX 2018 package. No problem except with TLU.app weird behaviour.
> After two crashes, and critical updates done, I can typeset my very complex French-Vietnamese recipes book without any error.
> TeXLive 2018 seems also to be very fast.
>
> Jean-Claude DE SOZA
> jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr

Howdy,

There seems to be a bit pf a glitch with that first infrastructure update. If, after you go through that and quit TeX Live Utility, you restart it all is well. I assume this will not occur once TeXLive 2018 is released and the final setup of the repositories are complete; i.e., this is just growing pains.

What OS version are you using? I now have it installed on High Sierra and El Capitan and both are working fine.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)