[OS X TeX] MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 124, Issue 7

David Goldenberg goldenberg at biology.utah.edu
Sat Feb 17 00:27:27 CET 2018

I have spent more time than I care to think about on this issue myself!

For what it is worth, I keep coming back to movie15, even in its deprecated state, because it seems to do most of what I need it to do.  Unfortunately, I can’t recall what the stumbling blocks were when I tried media9, but it wasn’t for lack of trying!  I can say, though, that some of the options just didn’t work on my system.  Obviously, YMMV!

David

--
Department of Biology
University of Utah