[OS X TeX] Upgrade to High Sierra

Bréard, Andrea andrea.breard at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 1 17:49:33 CET 2018

Hi there,

I have upgraded my MaxBook Pro ( from 2013 that ran on Yosemite previously) to High Serra yesterday. It is running, (but even slower than before it seems).

When I want to compile with XeLaTeX under TexShop 3.97,  I get an error, saying:

xelatex: Command not found.?

Same problem when I want to compile single chapters of my book with bibTex, I get: Error: the program bibtex does not exist.

Do I need to reinstall everything?

Thanks for your insights,

Andrea

 ?