[OS X TeX] High Sierra Bug

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:38:07 CET 2017

> Thanks, Luis. Can this app also be used easily to preview the file as you work on it?
> Nicolae

I tend to just use TeXShop while working on the file, and occasionally activate the Fullscreen (Old Method) to get a feel for the slides.

You could use Présentation for this. I just tried it, and although there is no automatic reloading when the pdf changes, it just requires a simple keypress to reload - "r" - so yes, it can. Mind you, that Présentation really shines on a dual monitor setup, which you may perhaps not be using while preparing your slides. With a single monitor, you will see its two windows (the slides window and the presenter window) on the same screen.

Anyway, rather than rely on my opinion, I suggest you just try it out.
I do like it, but you get to form your own opinion :-)

Here is a link: http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/software/osx-presentation/

LS