[OS X TeX] MacTeX Pretest

Richard M. Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue May 16 00:31:47 CEST 2017

Folks,

I put the latest mactex-2017.pkg (and mactex-basictex-2017.pkg) on the prestest site, and it  should move to servers
by tomorrow.

This won't be the final version. For one thing, it contains the beta version of TLU, but Adam hopes to release by our release.
On the other hand, it should be very close to the final, and if you don't mind downloading it, I'd appreciate another test.

Some copies of mactex have vanished from the servers from time to time; I hope this one sticks, but get
it tomorrow while it's hot.

Dick