[OS X TeX] TeXShop: adding TeX/LaTeX command filters for spell-checking

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 18:44:50 CEST 2017

In macOS Sierra 10.12.6, System Preferences > Spelling > Dictionaries,
I have TeX/LaTeX checked among Filters.

In  System Preferences > Spelling > Filters > TeX/LaTeX, I’ve added among the filters the new one

      cref   {}

(the first item thee being the command, the second to indicate parameters), and quit System Preferences.

In TeXShop Preferences > Source, I have “Check Spelling” checked.

When I reopen TeXShop the Source window still has the wavy-underline of \cref, indicating a spelling-error.

What more do I need to do so this (or additional commands I add) do _not_ get marked as spelling errors?

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101	Home (240)-246-7240
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334