[OS X TeX] How does Texhshop count words?

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Wed Dec 20 16:59:05 CET 2017

Hi Herb,

Thanks for the scripts. I used DropTeXCount and got the following:

	• Encoding: utf8
	• Words in text: 2866
	• Words in headers: 24
	• Words outside text (captions, etc.): 0
	• Number of headers: 8
	• Number of floats/tables/figures: 0
	• Number of math inlines: 236
	• Number of math displayed: 41

The word count is in the ballpark of TeXShop, which gave about 3000.

Themis