[OS X TeX] Sierra 10.12.4

"Néstor E. Aguilera" nestoreaguilera at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:14:15 CEST 2017

> On 4 Apr 2017, at 15:50, Richard Seguin <riseguin at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> The PDF displays fine under Sierra 10.11.6 with all of Skim, TeXShop, and Preview. I guess I will wait until 10.12.5 to try upgrading again.
>
> Richard Séguin

Personally, I don't have problems with my files produced via pdflatex and tikz, and going back to 10.11 would break many other things.

>> On Apr 4, 2017, at 1:41 PM, Herb Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Do you know how it was created?

No, sorry, you might now some people at MIT who could help you in finding the author.

>> I was also surprised that viewing the PDF within Safari (I've got Safari set to do that) seems to work fine too.
>>
>> Apple really seems to have created a mess this time around.

I think you are right. Why can't they get it right if Mac OS X has pdf rendering?

Another complaint: attachfile.sty and attachfile2.sty just don't work with Preview/Skim, you have to use Acrobat Reader.

>> Good Luck,
>> Herb Schulz

Best,

Nestor